We are glad to welcome you at Organics Guild. It’s our primary goal as businessmen and leaders of organic food market to satisfy all the customers needs.

Our product prices, shipment rates and delivery timing are 100% guaranteed by our long-term experience and solid structure.

Please find below the basic terms we stand on when choosing a farmer or a manufacturer to work with. Be sure our dedication to that choice is the guarantee of your expectations.

Organic is a guarantee about how an agricultural product was grown and handled before it reached the consumer. It’s also a set of requirements for farmers who grow food and for processors who manufacture food products. Organic farmers use management systems that promote and enhance biodiversity, biological cycles, and soil biological activity. Organic processors maintain food’s organic status by segregating it from synthetic and other prohibited materials, carefully tracking ingredients, and using detailed record keeping. 

“100% organic” 

If the final product contains only organically produced ingredients by weight or fluid volume (excluding water and salt), you may use the term “100% organic” or “organic”. All processing aids must also be certified organic. The label must identify the certifying agency and all ingredients. You may display the USDA Organic and certifying agency seals. 

“Organic” 

When the final product contains at least 95% organic ingredients by weight or fluid volume (excluding water and salt), you may use the term “organic”. Agricultural ingredients must be organic if commercially available (e.g., you cannot use conventional vanilla simply because it’s less expensive), and the product may not contain organic and non-organic forms of the same ingredient. All remaining ingredients and processing aids must follow the National List. The label must identify the certifying agency and must identify all organic ingredients in the ingredient statement (it is permissible to use an asterisk defined elsewhere on the package as meaning organically produced). You may display the USDA Organic and certifying agency seals. 

“Made with organic” 

When the final product contains at least 70% organic ingredients by weight or fluid volume (excluding water and salt), you may use the statement “Made with organic (and specify up to 3 ingredients or food groups like sweeteners).” Conventional agricultural ingredients may be used in the remaining 30%, provided that they are not genetically engineered, irradiated, or grown using sewage sludge. All remaining non-agricultural ingredients must follow the National List. The name of the certifying agency must appear on the information panel and each organic ingredient must be identified in the ingredient list. You may list the total percentage of organic ingredients in the product and display the seal of the certifying agency on the information panel. The USDA Organic seal must not be used. 

Less than 70% 

Products containing less than 70% organic ingredients by weight (excluding water and salt) may only identify each organic ingredient on the ingredient list and identify the percentage of organic ingredients on the information panel. There are no restrictions on the non-organic ingredients. The USDA Organic seal and the seal of any certifying agency must not be dis- played. Processors that only handle product in this category do not have to be certified.